Please join us for these free calibration management webinars! Learn how to improve efficiency, increase measurement reliability and assure compliance with quality standards and regulations. We present our webinars through GoToWebinar by Citrix.
See Calibration Management in a Whole New Lite
December 16, 2021, 1:00pm – 1:30pm EST
- GAGEtrak Lite provides effective gage, calibration and procedure management as well as streamlined reporting, all within a simplified, touchscreen-friendly interface. Please join us for this brief webinar to get a run-down of the essentials… it’ll be eye-opening. Please note that this webinar is about GAGEtrak Lite, which is a separate software solution – it does not pertain to GAGEtrak 6 or 7 series.
January 13, 2022, 1:00pm – 1:30pm EST
- GAGEtrak calibration management software gives you the ability to clone gage, kit and procedure records to greatly speed up your data entry and reduce the likelihood of input errors. Join us for this brief webinar to learn how cloning existing records and record templates will streamline your workflow.
It's Okay to Get Attached
January 27, 2022, 1:00pm – 1:30pm EST
- Unlike other calibration management software, GAGEtrak allows for the flexibility of attaching outside documents and images to your gage, calibration and procedure records. Join us for this webinar to learn how properly associating file attachments to your records will reduce human error, save time and reduce costs.
Secure Your Data with User Groups
February 10, 2022, 1:00pm – 1:30pm EST
- Join us for this webinar to learn why user groups are important, best practices for setting up group permissions and how other data management programs fall short.
Pass Quality Audits
February 24, 2022, 1:00pm – 1:30pm EST
- Compliance auditors recommend GAGEtrak because of its solid, long-standing reputation and reliable, systematic adaptable and auditable record keeping. Join us for this webinar to learn how easy it is to maintain gage and calibration records that will satisfy even the most scrutinous compliance auditors.
The Benefits of Tracking Gage Lifecycle
- From purchase to replacement, gage assets have a performance lifecycle that we use to determine how often we need to verify and calibrate these assets to ensure we maintain a stable and accurate measurement system.
Globalization Forces Calibration Software Providers to get their Heads in the Cloud
- Globalization and the recent Pandemic have made this software provider look outside the calibration lab to provide information to a growing army of data consumers. Hear how CyberMetrics is adapting to change and looking to the Cloud to provide high availability for their GAGEtrak product line.