GAGEtrak Calibration Management Software
Contact us to discuss your company’s needs and we will gladly help you determine which version of GAGEtrak is right for you.
These system requirements apply to all software editions and standalone products with version number 8.4+.
Recommended Hardware and OS Requirements
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft .NET 6 (provided if not already installed)
- Hard disk with 350 MB of free space (for base install)
- 16 GB RAM required; 32 GB recommended
- Intel Core i5 CPU required; Core i7 or higher recommended
- Minimum Display: 1920 x 1080, 16:9 widescreen
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Ink-jet or laser printer for printing reports (reports can also be emailed as PDF files)
- Optional Brother printers PT-P900WC and PT-P950NW supported for label printing
GAGEtrak comes standard with a SQLite backend database, which is ideal for 1-3 users over a network. However, for customers who will have several users and expect significant data growth, we recommend utilizing one of the supported Database Management Systems (DBMS) below. If you are unsure which option to choose, please contact one of our knowledgeable sales and support team members to help you decide which is best for your needs.
- Microsoft SQL Server versions 2016 and up (64 Bit recommended)
- Microsoft Azure SQL Managed Instance
- PostgreSQL for Windows 13.5 or later
GAGEtrak runs locally on your Windows computer. It is recommended, however, that you place your database on a network or DBMS for backup. This is also required if you intend to share data with other GAGEtrak product users in your organization.
- Local Area or Wide Area Network (required for multi-user environments, 25 Mbps or better recommended)
- Persistent Internet connection* (required for product registration and license management)
*Whitelisting may be required. Please see: Software Licensing. GAGEtrak utilized in dark or Internet-restricted sites may be authorized with special licensing agreement only.
Virtualization Support (requires a concurrent license purchase)
- AWS Workspaces (Windows 10 desktop experience)
- Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Machines
- VMWare Virtual Desktop
- Hyper-V enabled Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating systems
Email Integration Support
GAGEtrak 8 provides automated SMTP email functionality for sending reports and event notifications. Users can configure GAGEtrak to send these emails securely via their chosen host, utilizing SSL (TLS version 1.2 or higher) or Microsoft 365 using Modern Authentication.
Have any questions?
Let us help!
Give us a quick call at 1-800-777-7020 or submit the form below to contact us.